Now that we are heading towards the end of September, the car meets will be coming to an end soon, so we decided to fit another one in while the weather was good. I had been hoping to get to a few shows in in the Lotus Cortina, but the ridiculous waiting times to have parts refurbished and manufactured has put paid to that, so it looks like the Lotus will have to wait until next year now.
So, the Green Cortina was the car of choice again today and once again it ran ok, but still with the popping on the over run only not as bad this morning because I had adjusted the mixture screw before leaving.
There were some very different cars at the meet today that I had never seen before. There was a very nice Thames 307E (I think) van and a very small Vespa 400 car. (I thought Vespa's only made scooters!)
Another two cars that I'd not seen before were some proper old vintage cars. I don't even know what they were, except that they were both Fords. It's really good to see vehicles this old still on the road. They can't be easy to drive with todays cutting up and late braking that seems to be the norm now.








No comments:
Post a Comment