Wednesday, 23 September 2026

Saturday 19th September - Billericay Breakfast Meet.

 I was looking forward to this meet as I had missed the last two due to working and other issues. The Green Cortina ran well on the way down there with no popping or back firing and I wondered if I still needed to attend the rolling road session that I had booked for a few days time. 

There were some great cars there and I met some good friends that I hadn't seen for a while. The pick of the bunch for me was a Mk1 Cortina GT 2 door in a beautiful shiny red. It also came with a Harris Performance engine which is worth a lot of money on its own. 


There was some other lovely cars there and the attendance was a lot more than normal too. We left around 11.30 and after sitting in traffic on the A127 my car started popping on the over run again. Looks like I will be going to the rolling road session after all then! 





No comments:

Post a Comment