Monday 19 September 2022

Monday 19th September - A nice drive out.

 Today should have been the day I returned to work, but with the very sad passing and funeral of our beloved Queen, my return was put back to tomorrow. 

As usual I was up early and as a bonus, the sun was shining. So, I decided to take the 4 door out for a drive as I hadn't driven it for some time. The plan was to sell it once I had got myself a 2 door, but just lately the prices seemed to have dropped, so it doesn't make sense to sell it just yet. 

Despite Tesco and Sainsbury's being closed I managed to find some fuel at Asda South Woodham and found a nice route all round Woodham, Bicknacre, Hanningfield and Rettendon. The car drove really well and is really smooth and quiet. In fact, it made me wonder why I'm selling it. Maybe I'll have to re-think that one. 

After being out for a while, the traffic started building up, so I headed home and was indoors by 10.30. I then put the car away and spent the rest of the day watching our Queens funeral. 




No comments:

Post a Comment