Saturday morning I had spent a couple of hours or so of my valuable time making a second throttle bracket for the Lotus Cortina. The first one was the correct shape, but the metal I used was too flimsy and was flexing more than I liked when put under pressure.
The second version that I made was built from thicker metal, but to my disappointment still flexed under pressure.
Whilst browsing online for something totally different I came across a much better version to what I had designed and built. I decided that the 'not cheap' asking price was worth the risk and would hopefully save me wasting any more of my time.
Today, the said item arrived. It came Kelvedon Lotus and they must have now decided that I had spent enough money with them to warrant giving me a couple of free stickers. (I purchased a full set of brand new brake pipes, plus other goodies from them previously).
Wednesday, 12 August 2026
Wednesday 12th August - A vast improvement!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment