Saturday 12 January 2013

January 12th. HRCR Open Day. Gaydon

Bit of an early start today. A few friends and I had decided to visit the Historic Rally Car Register  open day st Gaydon in Warwickshire. I've been looking at getting into the HRCR scene for a while now, so it made sense to go.
I love the Club Triumph events, but I'm also looking to do something a bit different and experience some different rallies and tours. (Hence the reason buying the 'Red Shed'!)
We found out quite a bit while we were there about different events all over the country and were impressed by the friendliness of organisers and competitors alike.
It was a worthwhile trip and I now have renewed enthusiasm in getting the Red Shed on the road and hopefully booking some of these events in the future. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment