Friday 30 June 2023

Friday 30th June - Annoying!

 Today was a no rain day, so I was hoping to fit my new brake pads and discs to my Renault Clio. All was going well and I had the wheels, callipers and discs removed in about 20 minutes. However, when I went to fit the new discs, I found that they were too big. Obviously a different diameter to what I have on the car.

Annoyingly, I then had to put everything back together so I could drive to Euro Car Parts and swap over the wrong ones that they had delivered. I did fit the new brake pads, but its a pain that a job that I wanted to do today to save me time tomorrow has now got to be done tomorrow. You would have thought with all this wonderful modern technology we have, that mistakes like this wouldn't happen. Obviously not! 

No comments:

Post a Comment