Thursday 1 June 2023

Sunday 28th May - Battlesbridge Breakfast Meet.

 Another long bank holiday weekend and still not much to do as I'm still waiting for certain parts to be repaired. So I had a nice morning out at Battlesbridge. It was a lovely day and the sun was shining. I decided to take my Green four door Cortina for a run as it hadn't been out for a while. 

There was another Mk1 Cortina there as well, but I never got a chance to meet the owner. It was in a nice original colour and looked well. (Lagoon Blue I believe it's called) It was also powered by a Zetec engine the same as my two door Cortina, so it would been nice to meet the owner and compare notes on the two set ups. 


After a couple of hours looking at the other cars, I had seen all I could, so I made a move. It was a good show and I'm looking forward to the next one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment