Wednesday 30 August 2023

Wednesday 30th August - More sensor replacements

Carrying on with my recent investigations with the Zetec Cortina, I decided I was going to replace one more sensor and then just leave it until it goes into Redline Tuning in a few weeks time. So, Tuesday morning I rang my usual supplier and ordered an engine temperature sensor. To my surprise they already had one in stock, so I collected it on the way to work.

This morning I had little planned, so I fitted the new sensor. I then filled up the car with anti-freeze and water which I'd had to drain out when I removed the old sensor. 

The car then started and ran ok, but it really needs a test drive to see if I have cured my ongoing issue. I don't have a lot to do this weekend, so I'll give it a try then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment