Thursday 24 August 2023

Wednesday 23rd August. - The Green Cortina returns!

 I received a phone call Tuesday afternoon at work telling me that the exhaust on my Green Cortina was done and my car was ready for collection. 

The number 25 bus was my transport for the morning and after a long route taking in Rayleigh, Shotgate and Wickford, I eventually arrived in Basildon. (8 miles for £2 is good value though!) I then had a bit of  a walk to get to the industrial estate where Scott and Hayward are and collected my lovely car. 

I'm pleased to say that the drive home was lovely with no knocks or rattles, but the resonating at around 3000 revs that I'd been getting was still there. I'd been convinced that it was to do with the exhaust, but obviously it's not. 

I'm very happy with the job they've done though and I'm looking forward to using the car more now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment