Wednesday 12 July 2023

Wednesday 12th July. New shocks!

 I had nothing to do this morning before work, so I thought I'd make use of the free time and fit the new Spax shock absorbers fitted to the Green Cortina. 


It doesn't take long and the hardest bit is reaching into the boot to get to the shock tops. The Cortina has a massive boot space and the shock tops are right up near the back seats. 

Before too long though, they were in place and I lowered the car back down onto the ground ready to test drive. This probably wont be until Sunday at the moment though as the Triumph will be coming out tomorrow to have two new tyres fitted and then hopefully going up to Colins on Saturday for more laptop tuning on the 123 Distributor. I think there is a breakfast meet at Battlesbridge this weekend, so I'll probably take the Green Cortina there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment