Wednesday 12 July 2023

Monday 10th July. Shopping day!

 My first port of call this morning was to Gaz at Basildon to return the leaking shock absorber. (Again!) They were good as gold as usual and said they would give me a ring when they had investigated and repaired it. This is good service, but it's a pain in the arse having to keep removing the shocks and taking them back all the time. So, feeling frustrated I made the trip to Burton Power products at Gants Hill to see if they sold an alternative. 

They did indeed have an alternative which are made by Spax. They were quite a reasonable price and they had some in stock as well, so I decided to buy a pair. I can always put the Gaz ones on the Zetec Cortina, or just keep them as spares. (Once they've repaired the leaking one of course)



No comments:

Post a Comment