Sunday 21 April 2024

Sunday 21st April - I finally get around to moving cars about.

After being badly ill since Tuesday I had finally managed to persuade my Doctor to prescribe me some Antibiotics so I could get better. (I had to do it by phone, trying to get a face to face appointment is an absolute joke these days!)  Anyway, today I finally felt well enough to venture outside and move some cars around. 

I had to move the Triumph into the garage in readiness for its engine removal and dissection which meant moving both Cortina's out onto the driveway for a while. 

I then reversed the Triumph into the garage and found that my carbon monoxide alarm works just fine when it started bleeping like a lunatic! I left both doors open for the next 30 minutes to make sure all the fumes had cleared. 
So, today mission was a success and the engine removal will start shortly. 


No comments:

Post a Comment