Friday 29 April 2011

Thursday 28th April- Bleeding Brakes!!!

Yellow finally has an MOT appointment booked! With this in mind I needed to get the last bit of air out of the braking system and get a few other little jobs completed. Refitting the seat belt mounts, and securing the battery in the boot were two of them. (There's no room under the bonnet for the battery because of the oil cooler!)
I haven't had time to repair or replace the steering rack, so a can of Wynn's 'Power steering stop leak' will hopefully do what it says on the tin, and on a wing and prayer, we should be ok.
The only other thing I need to do is....sort out my bloody sleep pattern! I've had insomnia for years now, and it seems to be getting worse. If you look at the pic above, the eagle eyed amongst you will have noticed that the clock on the wall says quarter past two, but the garage door is open and its dark outside, meaning.......yes that its 2.15 AM!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment