Sunday 26 May 2024

Saturday 25th May. New electric fan for the Triumph

 The new electric fan arrived this week, so I was able to complete the job I wanted to finish last week. The car already has a fixed manual fan, but with the impending 10 countries rally due in September which will involve driving a lot of alpine passes, an electric fan is a very good addition. 

I used my original frame work that I had used on the original fan, so it was straight forward enough. (Although getting to the nuts and bolts is a nightmare) With the fan tested and working fine, I pulled the car out of the garage and took it for a drive round the block. The throttle was stuck open a little bit, but a small adjustment with a spanner soon cured that. I now need to get some miles on it and get it run in now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment