Monday 18 September 2023

Sunday 17th September - Battlesbridge Breakfast meet

 Today was the last breakfast meet of the year as the show season is almost coming to a close. I decided to take my Green Cortina today as the Triumph was in the garage and the Zetec Cortina has an appointment tomorrow morning, so I didn't want to risk anymore breakdowns again. 

I arrived early to find quite a few cars already there. I'm guessing it was because it's the last meet until next April.

Shortly after arriving, Keith turned up with his Lotus Cortina, Peter and Gavin arrived in their Triumphs and Neil brought along his classic Capri. It was a good meet although dark clouds were threatening all the time.


It was an enjoyable morning out, but with the storm clouds gathering, a lot of people (Myself included) started making a move to try and get home before the heavens opened. Pity really as some people were still arriving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment