Sunday 5 September 2010

One in- One out! The new arrival!!!!!

Saturday September 4th 2010 saw the beastie above delivered to my house from Lincolnshire. It needs a bit of work, but was built as a track day car and has a very impressive build spec!
The car used to belong to a Club Triumph member who did 2 Round Britain runs in it and after was owned by a guy named Graham who fitted all the fast bits and painted it yellow.
I've put it to one side for the time to concentrate on preparing the rally car for the Round Britain run, but after that, then this will get some attention!
The guy that delivered this for me also bought my brown estate off me. I was going to keep it as a back up car, but space being an issue (and money) drove me to part with it. So, as one car arrived at my abode, another left. I love it when a plan comes together!

No comments:

Post a Comment