Sunday 6 February 2022

Thursday January 27th - Rolling Road session booked

 With the Ten Countries Rally coming up in September I decided that the car could do with a good tune up. I had recently fitted a  piper cross air filter and different carburettors, so I wanted to make sure that everything was spot on. The car also has a 123 programmable distributor fitted as well, so the car was booked for carburettor tuning and distributor re-mapping at the same time. Thursday morning I drove the car down to Atspeed Racing at Rayleigh and left it with them.

Friday afternoon I got a phone call at work saying that the car was ready, so arrangements were made to collect it on Saturday morning. Upon collection a test drive followed and the car was found to be a lot smoother and definitely more powerful. Very  pleased with the result and another job off the list before September. 

No comments:

Post a Comment